1.7
Turnaround Time

I purchased a garter and was really excited to get this.I had it sent to my work since I knew they required a signature and even recieved a tracking number.

I saw that the package was supposed to be delivered on Saturday and I contacted the Fairy store and they said the package would be redelivered on Monday. Monday comes and nothing. I called USPS and they said they were going to investigate to what happened since my company was closed on Saturday. During the conversation they said that they had a hard time locating the package and didnt know what happened to it.

Today I find out that the tracking was updated to say that the business has been moved and there was no forwarding address. I found this strange since my work recieves packages. I contacted the Fairy twice to see if there is a chance thst the package would be sent back and no response. Funny thing they were being responsive before.

What I found strange was that there was no phone number on the website (a number was with the transation). In one conversation I asked to call them to go through what I want for my bouquet since they said they can help me but they said it was only an online store. They did mention that they would send me an invoice.

In the end, I'm getting my money back and I'm glad to find this site.Do not shop here!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of garter set. Fairy Tale Wedding Store needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned garter set in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Fairy Tale Wedding Store.

Comments