My daughter is getting married August 2015 and knowing that she loves Beauty and the Beast I ordered her on December 14, 2014 a set as advertised on their web site.They took my money alright - I received a confirmation and waited patiently for the order.

By January I sent an email and tried to call to no avail. Now it is July 2015 and my daughter has no cake cutting set. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS PLACE. They are on the Knot.com as well and I wrote a complaint there too.

They thrive on your Disney dreams.

TERRIBLE TERRIBLE TERRIBLE PLACE.

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to have the product delivered as the author lost $70. The author is overall dissatisfied with Fairy Tale Wedding Store. The most disappointing about beauty and the beast cake serving set from Fairy Tale Wedding Store was worst store ever Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Fairy Tale Wedding Store.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Ceremonies and Events category for more informed decision or compare Fairy Tale Wedding Store to other companies on our site.

Comments

i wish i had read the reviews before i placed my order i ordered the beauty and beast cake cutting set two months ago today and i have yet to receive it. did you ever receive it?

My friend is getting married Friday and we just realized the beauty and the beast cake server and knife set never arrived.I had sent various emails but not response.

However they had no problem charging my credit card.

Worst store ever.The should face charges of stealing because that's what they do when they charge you for something that you never received.