Fairy Tale Wedding Store - Simple Review #1466873556

Metairie, Louisiana 0 comments

Complete rip off!!! I am filing fraud charges with the postmaster general!!! Their NONWORKING number is (503) 913-1096

Portland, OR ...I call daily and have not gotten an answer yet!!!!

Review about: Beauty And The Beast Cake Serving Set.

Fairy Tale Wedding Store - Simple Review #1466873226

Metairie, Louisiana 0 comments
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

I have been ripped off!!! I'm perusing legal action through the fraud dept of the post master generals office!!! I NEVER RECEIVED MY MERCHANDISE BUT YOU TOOK OUT THE FUNDS!!!!

Review about: Beauty And The Beast Cake Serving Set.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

I didn't like: Worst store ever, Did not receive my order, Fraudulent company, Getting riped off.

Fairy Tale Wedding Store - Garter Set Review from Chicago, Illinois

Chicago, Illinois 0 comments
1.7
Turnaround Time

I purchased a garter and was really excited to get this. I had it sent to my work since I knew they required a signature and even recieved a tracking number.

I saw that the package was supposed to be delivered on Saturday and I contacted the Fairy store and they said the package would be redelivered on Monday. Monday comes and nothing. I called USPS and they said they were going to investigate to what happened since my company was closed on Saturday. During the conversation they said that they had a hard time locating the package and didnt know what happened to it.

Today I find out that the tracking was updated to say that the business has been moved and there was no forwarding address. I found this strange since my work recieves packages. I contacted the Fairy twice to see if there is a chance thst the package would be sent back and no response. Funny thing they were being responsive before.

What I found strange was that there was no phone number on the website (a number was with the transation). In one conversation I asked to call them to go through what I want for my bouquet since they said they can help me but they said it was only an online store. They did mention that they would send me an invoice.

In the end, I'm getting my money back and I'm glad to find this site. Do not shop here!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of garter set. Fairy Tale Wedding Store needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned garter set in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Fairy Tale Wedding Store.

Fairy Tale Wedding Store - Items never received

Columbus, Georgia 0 comments
Turnaround Time

I place an order in June 2015 and never received the Items.

I have check all over the web to find some info on this Company I found a phone number but had no luck getting someone to answer.

Does anybody knows how to report this company?

I spend 98.00Dlls and will like to do something about this

whether get my money back or at least try to shut this page that as far as I read had defrauded many people and still active with no consecuences

This reviewer shared experience about pricing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). 445alicia is overall dissatisfied with Fairy Tale Wedding Store. The most disappointing about wedding favours at Fairy Tale Wedding Store was fraudulent company, getting riped off and did not receive my order Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Fairy Tale Wedding Store.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Weddings category for more informed decision or compare Fairy Tale Wedding Store to other companies on our site.

Fairy Tale Wedding Store - Ordered a Beauty & The Beast wedding cake cutting set December 2014 - NEVER RECEIVED IT

My daughter is getting married August 2015 and knowing that she loves Beauty and the Beast I ordered her on December 14, 2014 a set as advertised on their web site. They took my money alright - I received a confirmation and waited patiently for the order.

By January I sent an email and tried to call to no avail. Now it is July 2015 and my daughter has no cake cutting set. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS PLACE. They are on the Knot.com as well and I wrote a complaint there too.

They thrive on your Disney dreams.

TERRIBLE TERRIBLE TERRIBLE PLACE.

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to have the product delivered as the author lost $70. The author is overall dissatisfied with Fairy Tale Wedding Store. The most disappointing about beauty and the beast cake serving set from Fairy Tale Wedding Store was worst store ever Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Comments

i wish i had read the reviews before i placed my order i ordered the beauty and beast cake cutting set two months ago today and i have yet to receive it. did you ever receive it?

My friend is getting married Friday and we just realized the beauty and the beast cake server and knife set never arrived. I had sent various emails but not response.

However they had no problem charging my credit card.

Worst store ever. The should face charges of stealing because that's what they do when they charge you for something that you never received.

Fairy Tale Wedding Store - Fairytale Wedding Store does not supply goods but takes your money

Jacobs Well, Queensland 0 comments

I ordered a cake topper for my daughter's wedding. They took the money immediately from my credit card but when I have tried to contact them to ask when it will be shipped I have had no response.

I have sent several emails as that is apparently the only way you are supposed to contact them but clearly you cannot as they will not respond. Obviously, they are in the business of simply ripping off customers.

I have reported this as fraudulent business activity to my bank. I am from Australia so I am unable to take further action but this business should be closed down by the authorities in the relevant jurisdiction.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to have the product delivered as the author lost $175. Very_Annoyed2015 is overall dissatisfied with Fairy Tale Wedding Store. The most disappointing about cake topper at Fairy Tale Wedding Store was getting riped off Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Fairy Tale Wedding Store.

Fairy Tale Wedding Store - Took my money, but never received the merchandise!!!!

Syracuse, New York 0 comments
1.4

I placed the order online & six weeks later, did not receive my personalized wedding napkins. I emailed 5 times...no response!!

Tried to call & the recording said "non-working number", found another phone number & called...it was a fax machine. Will be contacting my financial institution to report FRAUD!!!!! DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!!! This is the worst company EVER!

Should have known the price was too good to be true. It's hard to believe you can't even contact them in any way! What a RIP OFF!!! Very Disgusted!!!!!!

DO NOT ORDER FROM FAIRYTALEWEDDINGSTORE!!!!!You will be sorry!!! I am!!!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of personalized napkins from Fairy Tale Wedding Store. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $32 and wants Fairy Tale Wedding Store to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was getting riped off and did not receive my order. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Fairy Tale Wedding Store for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Fairy Tale Wedding Store - Billed but product not received

Plainfield, Illinois 0 comments

I ordered an engraved cake knife set. I put in that needed for shower end of April.

I ordered March 20, ,2015. They took out the money March 23, 2015 (which I thought technically they could not do until product ships) I emailed April 4, 15, and 30 for status and gotten no response.

I wish I would have looked at reviews in advance and noticed they don't even have a phone number to contact them! At this point I filed claim with my bank, hoping to at least get my money back since obviously, not getting the product ordered

kgvirgo2 wrote the review because of poor customer service at Fairy Tale Wedding Store. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $65 and wants Fairy Tale Wedding Store to offer any options to resolve the issue.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Fairy Tale Wedding Store engraved cake knife set for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Fairy Tale Wedding Store - WARRING!!!! This Company is a RIPE OFF

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 0 comments

I order a cake topper back on March 3,2015 they took my money right away but I still haven't received my product. I emailed them several times to No reply.

I sent one more email not pleasant. I did get a response stating they never received any of my other emails which is *** but they stated I would receive my product. As of today April 20-2015 I still have not received it and they have not responded to any more emails.

I but a complaint into the BBB and I m out a cake topper and my money. NO A LIGET COMPANY will take your money and you will not get a product and they don't seem to care that is there scheme BE WARE

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of getting riped off. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "no product" of cake topper and associated monetary loss in the amount of $116. Fairy Tale Wedding Store needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned cake topper in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Fairy Tale Wedding Store.

Fairy Tale Wedding Store - DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Raritan, New Jersey 0 comments

This company is a complete scam!!!! DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM!

They do not return emails whenever you submit status request of your order, worst customer service ever!!!!! I placed an order many months ago for my wedding and I never ever received my order and here it is, long past my wedding and still nothing! Somebody please shut this website down!!!!!! Even the Better Business Bureau scored this *** company a big fat F!

I can only account that this company is probably just a scam to take people's money. Take your business elsewhere.

There are many more reputable online companies than this one.

This person wrote the review because of "worst customer service, package never delivered to me!" of online order from Fairy Tale Wedding Store. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $100 and wants Fairy Tale Wedding Store to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was worst store ever. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.