I order a cake topper back on March 3,2015 they took my money right away but I still haven't received my product.I emailed them several times to No reply.

I sent one more email not pleasant. I did get a response stating they never received any of my other emails which is *** but they stated I would receive my product. As of today April 20-2015 I still have not received it and they have not responded to any more emails.

I but a complaint into the BBB and I m out a cake topper and my money.NO A LIGET COMPANY will take your money and you will not get a product and they don't seem to care that is there scheme BE WARE

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of getting riped off. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "no product" of cake topper and associated monetary loss in the amount of $116. Fairy Tale Wedding Store needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned cake topper in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Fairy Tale Wedding Store.

Had an Experience with Fairy Tale Wedding Store?

Comments

GigSalad - Waste of time GigSalad "Needing support at an upcoming event, I turned to GigSalad for help. The next day, they had taken down my request for quotes without attempting to contact me beforehand. That..." Read more Kbg Logistics - Crazy KBG driver truck #7004 Kbg Logistics "We were driving on 95N when a white tractor trailer truck #7004 cut us off in the far left lane to pass a slower driver in the middle lane. We..." Read more Weddingwire - VENDORS - beware! Weddingwire "Get out of your VENDOR contract! I was paying $650/month for a spotlight DJ profile. I got my analytics after the first month and saw that my profile was only..." Read more Shoespie and Dresswe are fraudulent! They are scamming people. Be aware Shoespie "Shoespie and Dresswe are the same company. They mislead people in their website. They post pictures of shoes or dresses from other websites making people believe they will get that...." Read more Elon Property Management - Disgusting Dirty Place and they call them Upgraded???? Elon Property Management "Moved into an Elon property this month basically every time I walk in this place it just disgusts me first thing I do look for all the bugs in here..." Read more Jawbone - $150 band was broken in less than a year and I’ve received no compensation or adequate customer support Jawbone "My UP3 band was broken in July 2016 and I opened my first ticket using Jawbone support page on July 20th, 2016 I was asked for detailed information about the..." Read more Similitudeinc Dot Com - BTC ADDER SOFTWARE THAT IS WORKING FOR ME IN 2017 Similitudeinc Dot Com "I want to share my experience with what is called money adder software. I earlier came across Paypal adder in 2013 and lost several thousands of dollars buying different ones..." Read more Stackcommerce Dealsandriodauthority Techdeals And Icollege - TechDeals, https://deals.androidauthority.com/, bad products Stackcommerce Dealsandriodauthority Techdeals And Icollege "Supposed great deal offered for " Ultimate CompTIA+ Lifetime Certification Bundle " with life time access suite of 8 CompTIA products. It uses CompTIA like images in advertisement. Product is..." Read more