I order a cake topper back on March 3,2015 they took my money right away but I still haven't received my product.I emailed them several times to No reply.

I sent one more email not pleasant. I did get a response stating they never received any of my other emails which is *** but they stated I would receive my product. As of today April 20-2015 I still have not received it and they have not responded to any more emails.

I but a complaint into the BBB and I m out a cake topper and my money.NO A LIGET COMPANY will take your money and you will not get a product and they don't seem to care that is there scheme BE WARE

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of getting riped off. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "no product" of cake topper and associated monetary loss in the amount of $116. Fairy Tale Wedding Store needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned cake topper in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Fairy Tale Wedding Store.

Had an Experience with Fairy Tale Wedding Store?

Comments